Sat. July 16 & Sun. July 17, 2022 • 10 am to 5 pm at Armstrong Air & Space Museum
The Armstrong Air & Space Museum celebrates its 50th Anniversary
in conjunction with the Wapakoneta Summer Moon Festival community event.
The Aviation Trail Parachute Museum will be one of the featured attractions on the weekend of the event.
Among the features that will be presented at the Parachute Museum booth:
• Presentations on parachute history
• Try on a parachute
• Demonstrations of parachute aerodynamics
• Learn about the Caterpillar Club
• Demonstrations on different types of parachutes
• Learn about air resistance and freefall
• and more
The Wapakoneta Summer Moon Festival community event is being held from July 12 through 17 in the hometown of Neil Armstrong. For more on the event, and more activities, CLICK HERE.
Learn more about the Parachute Museum at
The Armstrong Air & Space Museum is Site #12 on the Aviation Trail
The Aviation Trail Parachute Museum is Site #1b on the Aviation Trail